Friday, February 11, 2011

Maybelline Lash Stiletto™ Ultimate Length Mascara Review

Wonder what  Maybelline's Long Extreme Stiletto mascara can do for your lashes?

Think long, thick and shiny just like stilettos! Really sexy isn't it?



















































STRETCHES lashes for provocative length with its fibre


70% LONGER LASHES, shiny patent finish

I'm very particular about my mascaras and I must say this is one of the best I've used!

It lengthes and volumises at the same time! Talk about a multi tasker. :)

Now for the before and after photos....

Right b4














left b4












Now for the after.....



Right after just 2 light coats















Left after












Looks pretty amazing yea? The best part is it goes easy on your pockets too!

It is a must buy for every girl!

1 comment:

  1. I bought this after reading xiaxue blog. Hehe. It's really good.

    ReplyDelete