Drink your way to a healthier you!
Sharing an cup of tea with all of you. An au naturel tea that is easy to make and has many benefits.
Red Rose bud tea
Red Rose Bud Tea is made from real rose buds, plucked when they are young and then dried. A lovely and highly enjoyable beverage for high tea. Red Rose Bud Tea is particularly good for women.
Benefits: Red Rose Bud Tea adds spark to women beauty, relieves menstrual pain, ease stomach bloatedness, helps in vision and reduces fat to aid in slimming.
Things that you'll need:
1. Red rose buds ( available at most chinese medicinal halls)
2. Honey/ sugar
3. Hot water
4. Ice (optional)
Dried rose buds
A view of what it looks like
1. Prepare half a cup of hot water.
Put a few rose buds into the hot water and let brew for a while. You can tell when the rose changes colour.
2. Take a tablespoonful of honey.
*I like it sweet but you can adjust the amount of honey to your prference or choose not to add any.
3. Add in honey and mix till melted.
4. Add in more water and stir well.
* water can be at room temperature or cold water is also fine. Add ice if desired.
Enjoy your tea!
My review: Tea looks pretty. Sweet smelling. Taste fragrant without leaving a bitter aftertaste. Very mild and smooth.
Let's all drink to a healthier, prettier us!